In addition to contracting ACI Systems for your personalized protection system, here are a few tips on how you can stay safe and secure:
- Know your business neighborhood. Learn about crime in your professional neighborhood, what is being done about it, and get involved.
- Include crime prevention and safety information in your employee communications, including: staff memos, newsletters and notices.
- Role play situations with your employees. Such practice will come naturally when needed most.
- Don’t use window decals. Decals that indicate personal information, such as where a child’s room is located, are an invitation to a predator.
- Use proper window locks and pins to prevent intrusion.
- Use double deadbolt locks. Thieves won’t waste their time if access is delayed.
- A simple block of wood placed in the track of sliding glass doors can prevent inappropriate access at a vulnerable point.
- Security systems can reduce your home insurance premiums.